Oil & Gas
The United Arab Emirates, a member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF), has long been an important factor in international oil & gas (O&G) markets. About 30 percent of the UAE gross domestic product is directly based on oil and gas output.
The UAE is estimated to hold the world’s seventh-largest proved oil reserves, equivalent to 97.8 billion barrels. 96% of these proved reserves are located within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, with 2% of total proved reserves, equivalent to 2 billion barrels, located within the Emirate of Dubai. The remaining reserves, approximately 2% of the total, are spread between the Emirates of Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al-Quwain.
The UAE maintains significant midstream and downstream infrastructure, with a robust internal pipeline network supplying the country’s four operational refineries, which have a total combined capacity of 1.1 million B/D. Whether it is exploration, extraction, refining, packing, etc., we cover onshore, offshore, drilling, piping, subsea, catering to all the manpower needs across the board, be it direct staffing or contract hire.
- Planning Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Mechanical Construction Engineer
- Instrumentation Construction Engineer
- Civil Construction Engineer
- Administration – Technical Assistant
- Commercial / Financial / Legal Analysts
- Environment – Ground Water Remediation
- QA/QC Managers / Officers / Inspectors
- Oil & Gas Production Operator
- Quality/Inspection NDT
- Technician – Gas Turbine
- Safety Managers / Officers / Inspectors
- Drilling Personnel